Chefany

Thursday, June 10, 2010

My new web page!

Just a quick note to let you know that my dear Kathy re-created my web page for me!
It's now about my cake shoppe and my new business. Please go check it out and tell me what you think. It is much different than the old one. I like it because it is cleaner and easier to navigate.
www.chefany.com is the address if you haven't already been there.
We are closer to opening the doors for business... perhaps this weekend! Here you see one of my partners painting the walls. She did all the painting... bless her!
I am excited and only hope I can keep my energy up for both my jobs because teaching is a passion I am not able to walk away from at this point in my life. But creating incredible cakes is great fun and I get lots of creative juices flowing by decorating.
The kitchen is just too fun as well. I am baking in Russo's kitchen on Fern St. and it turns out that three of the old time bakers that have been around here as long as I have are working out of this kitchen too. So I feel like I am home. I guess I will have to photograph the kitchen as well.

For now though I have this shot of my table at the event I did last weekend with my other partner who sold her chocolate sauces. Unfortunately, there were several huge events going on at the same time and it was so very hot outside my cupcakes began to melt and there just were not enough folks to make it worth hanging out so I took the cupcakes back to the bakery and froze them. I then decided to use them as a marketing tool and I walked around downtown to my new neighbors and gave away goodies! I made a lot of people's day, I'll tell you!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Stephany, So nice to meet you and thank you for visiting my blog. I wish I lived in Santa Cruz, I would definitely patronize your store. Wish you tons of success in your new endeavor.

Kat said...

Hi Stephany. I wish you much success in your new endeavor.