Chefany

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pumpkin souffle roulade



This is one of my fav desserts for the holidays since it is light and not too rich. A perfect end to a heavy filling meal. It is a souffle meaning there is no flour in the cake and the cream is scented with rum... "scented" don't cha love that distracting term??? It has REAL rum in the cream I did not wave the bottle over the mixing bowl for the scent to be imparted! :) I post the recipe if I know people actually read this thing...

2 comments:

Dea Evans said...

I do! I read it! and I would LOVE to have this recipe! I was just talking about this very thing with a dear friend at work and started to look for a recipe! see how u r :D love u Dea

Unknown said...

I don't read it; i just drool at the pictures and try to sniff my computer screen